how our hardware, our software PinIT and our particular Application Know How is linked and where the extreme short ROI is coming from.
There is always a certain amount of striped or checked shirts in production, which have a matching requirement. The consequence for this kind of production will be typically
- higher fabric consumption
- higher labor costs in the cutting room and in the sewing floor
Before the todays background of increasing costs on the raw material side, these extra costs are hurting twice. VEITH SYSTEM offers its SOLUTION for matching in order to save a major part of these extra costs. Our customers report to save typically 2%-5% of fabric. Experience shows for this application a saving potential of
13600 US $ - 34100 US $ per year per 600 Shirts output per 8h-shift. (= capacity of 1 system)
a short calculation will prove this saving amount:
- 600 shirts at 1.65m average fabric consumption per shirt at 2.30 US $/m == 2277 US $ (equivalent of the daily spreading capacity of one system)
- 2% saving == 45.54 US $ saving per day or 7.5 US ct / shirt
- at 300 working days (e.g. India, Bangladesh) == 13662 US $ fabric saving per year
If you feel, it is now time for you too to improve your efficiency on fabric consumption and productivity, you are invited to go through our presentation.
Please click on the shirt for starting the presentation.
VEITH SYSTEM - COMPETENCE in MATCHING CHECKS, STRIPES and PATTERNS