VEITH Pin Table
used in classic men's wear (suits, jackets ...)
The following pictures demonstrate the different steps, how matching of checks is done in a classic suits manufacturing situation.
- The NEEDLE-BARS are adjusted acording to the marker.
- The first lay is underlay-paper
SPREADING AND MATCHING
- The fabric is pinned from the center to the outside
CUTTING THE END
- Each ply is cut with the cutting device at the end.
SECURING THE LAY PACKAGE
- The final lay is fixed with the VEITH NEEDLE-PLATES from above.
CUTTING - AUTOMATIC
- The fine-cut can be done with a CNC-Cutter or manually by hand.
VEITH SYSTEM CHECKS MARKER
- Different fabrics with different repeat sizes can be spread within the same lay package.
- no blocking
- no relaying
- JUST IMMEDIATE NET CUT
- SAVE FABRIC
VEITH SYSTEM - COMPETENCE in MATCHING CHECKS, STRIPES and PATTERNS